Fellowship Baptist Academy is a Christ-centered school that integrates learning with biblical faith. We challenge our students to reach their highest potential—spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially—for the glory of Christ, and assist parents to train and equip children to fulfill God’s will for their lives. We view education not only as a means to future success, but also as a means to glorify God in all that we do. We try to honor Christ and put Him first in all of our classrooms. Our prayer is that each of our students grows to know and love the Lord for the rest of their lives.
Our school uses video lessons from Bob Jones University Press for our elementary students, and a combination of Bob Jones and Abeka from Pensacola Christian College for our middle and high school students. Our teachers strive to create a rigorous and structured atmosphere to best meet the needs of each student with our curriculum.
Because our elementary is receiving instruction from instructors on video, we provide each class with a designated facilitator to check their work, assist with their lessons, and provide any additional support needed. Our elementary students also have access to trained English and math teachers throughout the week to better assist with questions and to clarify and even reteach lessons when needed.
- Knowing that recreation for children is just as important as education, we provide ample opportunities for outdoor and indoor play to help our younger students focus on lessons and to develop strong motor and social skills.
- To emphasize the importance of literacy, we encourage our students to spend time in our Star Corner that includes a reading nook and other educational activities.
- Each of our facilitators are trained to work with small children, and they gently provide care and direction throughout the day. Teachers and facilitators take the time to get to know each of the children individually and their specific needs and preferences.
Middle school and high school:
We believe that God has something very important for each and every one of our students. The teachers and staff strongly encourage our older students to become independent and responsible learners to better equip them for the college or trade school God has planned for them.
- Our teachers use Google Classroom to help familiarize the students with online learning platforms which better equips them for college and the workplace.
- Students enjoy computer class, Spanish class, Bible class and P.E. every week.
- Our students learn about the college application process, and they are encouraged to apply early and to seek out scholarships.
- 11-12th grade students learn how to study for the ACT.
- We offer a senior capstone.
- Every other year we offer a trip to tour several Christian colleges.
- In years that we do not take the college trip, we encourage students to go on a missions trip that is open to academy students through our church.
God has given each of us unique gifts and talents. Fellowship Baptist Academy strives to help our students discover their talents and use them to honor the Lord. Students are able to enjoy the following activities:
- Drama and set construction
- Music class (elementary only)
- Optional piano lessons through a private teacher
- Several field trips throughout the year
What sets us apart from the average school?
- Weekly chapel led by the pastors of FBC
- Mentoring/discipleship of all students
- Exceptional teacher/student ratio
- Low tuition